Le_inc

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there,

My name is Jimmy Le. I am a student at California State University Fullerton and I am currently conducting a research on the aquarium industry. I’m trying to find out how many aquarists enter and exit the industry each year, but I am having trouble finding any type of information on it. I was hoping to seek help from you and your company since you guys are experts in the industry. I am trying to get an A on my paper, but without adequate data, I won’t be able to receive a good grade. Would you please help me out? If you don’t have access to this information, or don’t have the authority to fulfill my request, would you kindly refer me to someone who can or lead me in the right direction? Any form of help would be deeply appreciated.

The following are questions that I think would help me out on my paper, but any other suggestions would be kindly accepted:

How many aquarists enter/exit the industry each year?
What is the percentage of freshwater aquarists vs marine aquarist?
How many aquariums are sold each year?
What is the industry’s annual sales in aquariums and products?
How much does the average hobbyist spend on aquariums and products?
How many households own aquariums in United States? The world?
What are the top 3 reasons that aquarists leave the hobby?
And lastly, where did you obtain this information since I wasn’t able to find it anywhere?

I would like to thank you in advance for all the help and support you have given me. Without it, I probably won’t be able to complete my paper for full credit. Your expertise is greatly appreciated, and with it, I am confident I would do well in my class. Thank you again and hope to hear from you soon

Yours truly,

Jimmy Le

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: