New York Reef Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hello fellow reefers!! Today we will be starting our Halloween Sale! 20% OFF ALL FISH AND CORALS!

Starts today until 10/31/17 Lots of fish and corals are available with more coming out of QT throughout the sale!

I will try to post some of our beautiful Aussie SPS as well as other corals and fish today!

Also please note that Saturday 10/28 we will be closing early. We will be open from 11am-3pm.

Attachments

• Halloween_Ad_NYRA.jpg
    Halloween_Ad_NYRA.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 508
Last edited:

Fishtankfrank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Today was my first time in the store and i just wanted to say what an absolute gem this place is. The owner was super knowledgable and helpful. The frag tanks were PACKED with colonies and frags at very fair prices. I bought an acan colony, an orange ric, and a beautiful red chalice today. Super impressed and glad i found this place. I will definitely be back

Relz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   1
rhomboid and Royal Gramma

Looking to add both. Let me know if you can get these guys for me, thanks. Also, do you have LRS Reef Frenzi in stock. If so, I will stop in to pick some up this weekend.

Pagodazoa

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I'm coming in tomorrow after work specifically interested in acan colonies, can you pm the price range of the colonies in the picture? also want to know if the all red one is still available?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: