jusreefin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry for the bad pic on this one Acan Rotundofora

the colony is purple with orange eyes and neon green edge but 2 of the frags I have are turning Neon green with orange eyes. each frag is about 2x2" or larger $60 each
100_1561.jpg

Green with blood red eye Chalice $20
100_1451.jpg

bright bright green cyphastrea $20 for 1x1" frags
100_1214.jpg

frags of this Purple,green,with yellow green pigments and pink eyes Chalice $20
100_1236.jpg

cyphastrea decadia $25
100_1209.jpg

jusreefin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue gray Acan lord $5 per polyp
100_1187.jpg

Blue chalice $25
100_1054.jpg

Joker paly's $7 per polyp $5 per polyp if you buy 5 polyps. I like these better then PPE's
100_1546.jpg

I have a ton of other stuff as well. I bought to many new corals at the WMC so I need to make room

cmc0814

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the shipping is not bad, I'll take some of the acan and the chalices. It would be to Norman, OK. Thanks!!

-chris

jusreefin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
overnight shipping from the West coast is usually always between $50-60. Unless you buy from an online vendor that is pretty standard for shipping

jusreefin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump

I was able to obtain some more wild Joker Paly's as well but they cost me a lot more. I had a PM from someone that wanted a 10 polyp frag but that person has not responded back in 2+ days. If no response by tomorrow I will have a 10 polyp frag for $80+shipping. I may have another 5 polyp frag as well. All others are still available as well!

Duec22

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you see the new zoas John had in. I picked up some last week that have an orange dot in the center surrounded by pink with a green skirt...they are sweet...never seen them befor..

jusreefin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go by Johns at least once a week! Last week I picked up a Chalice and Acan frag. I did see the zoas you were talking about

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, now I'm responding, sorry Rob :lol:

Took me a few to refind this thread, sorry.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, shiny beads :D I promised some to others, but I'll give you the lions share :lol:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: