Duec22

Active Reefer
So who's going? I've finally have a reason...Picking up a piece of Jendub's "Grapes of Wrath".
I know Rob is going and manning the YourReef booth. Speaking of which..Is John looking form some local grown LE's? I've got Idaho grape frag that's about 2", I can make 2 frags of my Balli Bule Acro (not on anyones LE list), and maybe a frag of a Mike Palleta Baby blue acro (got from Tim).

David, You had better not sell frags of the Bali Blue, AKA: JWKMIIFIA (Jeni-Will-Kill-Me-If-I-Frag-It-Again) :D

Believe me, if if Mr. Coral Oasis got his hands on it, it would be listed as an LE on his site. Since I don't frag that one I suppose you could refer to it as "Limited Edition". Just stick the name "thereefgeek" in there somewhere, or better yet call it "fatsuki's Bali Blue Stag". That has a nice ring to it.

If you do, I'm guessing I'm sitting on a goldmine in my reef! Only about 3 people in the club have a peice of that coral!

Duec22

Active Reefer
I've been so reluctant about fragging it because it hasn't done a whole lot of branching. For the longest time I just had a big blue Y...that was untill I added the Sieo to the tank. Now one of the braches had split quite a bit. However the other side hasn't, so I was going to incourage it by by cutting it back.

I like fatsuki's Bali Blue Stag :D ...but I don't think I would sell a piece to Frank.

Duec22

Active Reefer
You know I may just offer the frags at the next meeting instead. I learned yesterday that the head gasket on my truck is starting to go...so I think I'll be shoping for a truck this weekend. That's going to cut into my budget pretty hard. Since I've already committed to Jendub for this piece and I don't think I can pass it up, I'll need to sell the frags to pay for it probably...but it's one sweet piece.
tn_IMGP41560045.jpg

jusreefin

Advanced Reefer
You know I will be there helping John out and doing a little shopping. I may be getting a frag of that piece as well! JEN IS DA BOMB!

Duec22

Active Reefer
got any single acan or micro heads? It's got to be something small that can go on the sand, as thats pretty much the only place I have any space.

jusreefin

Advanced Reefer
BTW, you may be better off paying for a BAR membership and only paying $15 for the ticket VS paying $40 for the ticket!

Duec22

Active Reefer
In talking to John yesterday he's going to take them...I do need the cash to pay for JenDub's frag...but I do have a piece that I was going to put in the raffel that I can give to you NC...it was a tip that broke off a couple months ago...I glued it to a rock and now it's got a good 1/2 base to it...just needs to be put in a place with good flow and it should start putting up branches...

A

Anonymous

thereefgeek":3dtxonjt said:
David, You had better not sell frags of the Bali Blue, AKA: JWKMIIFIA (Jeni-Will-Kill-Me-If-I-Frag-It-Again) :D

Believe me, if if Mr. Coral Oasis got his hands on it, it would be listed as an LE on his site. Since I don't frag that one I suppose you could refer to it as "Limited Edition". Just stick the name "thereefgeek" in there somewhere, or better yet call it "fatsuki's Bali Blue Stag". That has a nice ring to it.

If you do, I'm guessing I'm sitting on a goldmine in my reef! Only about 3 people in the club have a peice of that coral!

So much for sharing the lineage :lol:

Duec22

Active Reefer
Well, John said he was going to keep one of the pieces to grow out, so hopefully he will be able to supply a few frags in a while. One of the reasons I'm fraging it is to encourage it to branch, so that I've got something other than a big blue Y shaped coral...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: