xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
There also having problems with the PS4 network. Doesn't let players log into there account either to play online or purchase something too. So both systems are even. These a just the demo copy's there selling. Give them a few more weeks or months till they fix there mistakes.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Ps4 network has been down since ps3 was out. That's why it's free to play online lol

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
Yes, the PS4 you do need to sign up to PS+...
However what do you get with it...?
Free games and other things.... discounts...

What do you get for your yearly subscription with Xbox...?
Still talking to those same suckers that dragged you into getting an xbox...

jjkim

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have the ps4 and the graphic is sick it runs at like 1080p i think but the only problem i have is that the system does not take the cd automatically, i like have the shove in the cd then it takes it in lol

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Also got the ps4, amazing graphics, no issues except for my battlefield crashing once the day i got it. No other issues. It does suck that they make you pay to play online now but then again you do get 3 free games a month, and they are actually decent games, like saints row and whatnot.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Only reason I got the Xbox 360 was call of duty which ( only relevant game in last 10 years) is unplayable on ps3 and it's crappy cheap multiplayer that steals all ur private info. What do I get for $50 w Xbox... A playable call of duty multiplayer that I enjoy daily without a glitch.

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Now saints row is a decent game lol. Who got tricked into paying now?

I purchased saints row 3 before getting psn plus so.... Anyway, I've played all the CODs on ps3 with no issues at all, not really sure why your trying to justify paying for what seems to be the same experience (owned an xbox 360 as well as MW3 on both systems. Noticed no difference.)

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
294   0   0
The day ALL my and millions of other ppl private info was stolen by ps3 is the day I sold it for $100. PS3 always had better graphics but COD was unplayable at least when I had it 2 years ago.

skene

Rating - 100%
240   0   0
The day ALL my and millions of other ppl private info was stolen by ps3 is the day I sold it for $100. PS3 always had better graphics but COD was unplayable at least when I had it 2 years ago.

LOL... right... you're absolutely right. Millions of users "Never" got their information stolen on Microsoft's servers...

You may want to google that info buddy.

bud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Also the 50 dollars a year is not a waste for xbox. When you get online you are running on Microsoft servers which equals fewer lag and everything is much smoother. The Hardcore Gamers really prefer Xbox over Sony. In life you usually get what you paid for.

skene

Rating - 100%
240   0   0
Try reading the entire article not the first line lol Xbox was NOT hacked ever! http://www.behindgames.com/xbox-live-hacked-48-million-users-exposed/

and if you really believe that XBL was never hacked before...

President Obama has the highest rating popularity due to the success of Obamacare.
North Korea is going to open up talks and allow the families of both North and South Korea to finally see each other and get rid of the DMZ.
The nuclear reactor spilling waste into the Pacific Ocean is now said by scientists to actually promote healthy muscle growth according to the FDA.

and last but not least...

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale...

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
PS4 has been here and there little things. Nothing that hasn't worked itself out.

There has been almost non-existent lag while playing online unlike COD BlackOps on XBOX360. Graphics play at 1080p with AMAZING graphics. You can see the amount of detail vs the older gen systems. I would need to see game play on the XBOX1 to say it's better but I am very impressed with the PS4. I bought it for higher level graphics and to be really smooth while playing COD and have seen very few hiccups. I hate not being able to play right then when there's a damn update required. Slow download for updates.

Last edited:
M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Slow downloads so Internet is slow as usual on PS what a surprise. How can COD multiplayer run smooth if u can't even download an upgrade? Never a lag on Xbox 360 cod.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: