saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Yeah as if he would actually be able to tow the beast in !! Sharks take hrs to stop moving , a shark that size would capsize that's kayak easily !! Wow what a video though , thanks skene and to answer you question , once I felt myself being towed out , I would have started crying for sure !

evolution21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
What is there to sh@t yourself over....It's as simple as cutting the line...He obviously felt comfortable enough to keep the fight going...I was waiting for his kayak to capsize which didn't happen to my disappointment. Five minutes of my life I will never get back... It was cool when it put the gopro underwater to see what he had hooked..

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
When you live long enough around Cocoa Beach, Pompano Beach area and go kayak fishing frequently, you will be numb to sharks close by you. Most of those fisherman are not very scared of Hammerheads. The first time is always more exciting. :)

It looks as if they treat hammerhead as a stray dog walking by you in the streets. They would just push it away with the paddle.

Note: I am still scared of them even when the fishermen told me that the kind just passed by me is safe.

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
What is there to sh@t yourself over....It's as simple as cutting the line...He obviously felt comfortable enough to keep the fight going...I was waiting for his kayak to capsize which didn't happen to my disappointment. Five minutes of my life I will never get back... It was cool when it put the gopro underwater to see what he had hooked..

I think he just want to make sure it is not a very dangerous kind. He must have guessed it's a shark when it took the bait.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: