piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Rangers losing 3 out of 4 home game pretty much sums it up. They got out played and future not looking so good with lost of draft picks. Offense didn't show up in game 5 and 7. They gave it they best but came up short once again. One thing I hate watching they pass the puck to many times and waiting to shoot.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Maybe in 34 years. Rangers are a once every 54 years kinda team.

Been 32 years since the NY Crylanders won a cup. :D

Rangers played like **** last night. No doubt about it. Lundqvist played well enough to win or at least force an OT. 2 goals against would typically force an OT, at the minimum. When you score zero goals in games 5 & 7 you can't possibly win, nor think you should win.

The better team absolutely won this year.

yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Sorry to cr@p on your thread. I find that so many NYers that don't know the first thing about hockey are avid hockey fans, when the Rangers are in the playoffs. This likely happens in every city. However, some Ranger fans are particularly cocky/annoying.

Took out my frustration on you. Sorry for that.

Anyways, it was a good season for you. Really thought the Rangers would take game 7.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: