dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Ok since we dont always have the time to link up am thinking of having a official 3Sunday's chill out am going back to the drawing board and the basic way i used to reef when i was killing it so the idea is on every 3 Sundays of the month when water change time the renegade hommies part true and chill etc we already know how we get down .... this not swap /a meet and greet etc there's no money involved no trades etc just good times ...if u want bring some goodies and leave with some then hey but that not the point of this its just to keep up with the hommies ....this is just a idea am putting out there so i hope it dont cause no issues with the site or turn to a bag of nonsense ...let get it poping hommies

JayceeGFX

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
cool idea

The_Renegades_small.png

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
We def in the building All the hommies welcome with or without the flag and u know who u are we set things up ..team members throw idea in the hat this is team thing
Beers and good times on deck

shady ones/coral muncher/ hater stay put we dont need the bad vibe if u like that and one of us know then we all know

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Now we cooking ohh we fun are in the air ...

Wow am a made man now !! i get sit at the boss table ohh we and am zeus at the same wow damn i love been a renegade ...renegade all day
...do own thing peeps dont let k know one tell you how to reef just dont fail ..that's not part of the plan all hommies should a killer system that they put together them self

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
tonyscoots84 u know u can always swing true and throw a cold one back with the renegades ..bring albano with u i have not seen him in a min and we have a renegades mods chill out theres is no beef we chilling

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: