nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Well I've decided to take summer classes and they cost $$$. In hopes of helping my parents or even better paying for them by myself I'm looking for a part time job that can work around my schedule for school.

If you have or know of anything that is available please let me know.

-Kris

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
You shoud post what times your looking for and what your studying or what you have experience with. If your a techie and have some Comptia certificates. Firedog or Geek squad are good places to look at for part time.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
what can you do would help to know, you check cl ? or the news paper ? to be honest i would say to go to some resturaunts and apply as a server, i was in the rest. business for 12 yr's make as much waiting tables as i do now

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
im serious kris, especially at place thats busy in the city, but do realize it is work, not a easy job. need a personality. flexible hour's and make decent money for the hour's worked

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
im serious kris, especially at place thats busy in the city, but do realize it is work, not a easy job. need a personality. flexible hour's and make decent money for the hour's worked

DIdnt mean you Rick, a couple of friends are waiters and i know they make good money :).

Was referring to johan's "work the corner" comment:lol2:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: