h20 freak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently Methylene Blue will turn your urine blue or green depending on how much you took. I've done some research and the only risks seem to be for the rare chance of an allergy or if the person is pregnant, the effects last a few days. It supposedly has a light bitter taste so a good enough amount can be added to a coke really quick and the person won't notice.

So next time your at the fish store, give this stuff a second, diabolical look.:sgrin:

OBTEPPER

Rating - 50%
2   2   0
not a good idea

Methylene Blue can have significant toxic side effects. This is why we usually use indigo carmine as a dye in the operating room if we need to see if there is damage to a ureter or the bladder. Look it up and you will see.

h20 freak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it is boring out here:irked:

lol you don't pee in their drink you put it in their drink so they pee blue and freak out. And yes doctor knows best, I can't believe television and the internet lied to me.Theres no justice in this world anymore

Last edited:

NaCl H20

(not the vendor)
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
How about out the other end?

Ha, How about Fierce Grape Gatorade, I had a lot of this the last time I was sick and was shocked at what color my stool was (neon green). Look it up, most people like me were freaked out. I don't know how they sell this stuff for human consumption and get away with it. Ok sorry if that was too much information for some of you- back to "clean" conversations.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: