Status
Not open for further replies.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hey all,

I was telling Josh I really liked the way the front page looked with Toms photo on the page. It adds a lot of color and interest when you enter the site, plus it's nice to look at.
We talked out having a slide show there eventually, but before that happens It thought we could choose a different photo each week to display in that spot.
all you have to do is link the photo in this thread and we can choose the best to display. this does not have to be a contest, just pick the best photos you like and eventually they will get seen.

for instance,
cs2.jpg

55218175.jpg

5054-manhattan-reefs-inaugural-photo-contestx9063x-000_47921.jpg

Last edited:
P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I think it would be a great idea. Or you guys can have a photo of the day from the members galleries. Of course, you need the TOTM.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I wonder if the random reefs spot would fit in there? You could turn it into a slide show or keep it the same as now having the pic change everytime you hit the home key.

TOTM and POTM contests would be cool too. You could post pics there of the winners.

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
After giving it some thought, photo of the week would be better. That would give the members more time to submit their photos, and more time to have it displayed.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Chiefmcfuz said:
I wonder if the random reefs spot would fit in there? You could turn it into a slide show or keep it the same as now having the pic change everytime you hit the home key.

TOTM and POTM contests would be cool too. You could post pics there of the winners.

we would like to do the big slide show, but it needs to be programed, so till that happens I'll be posting one new photo a week.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
froggiebunbun said:
photo of the week is a fun idea. I'm definitely for it!

okay, then post some nominations :)

they don't have to be your photos, any photo that is on the site that you like is good :fish: :goldfish2

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
played around with diff. lightiing and got this cool shot of candies ith tenticles out w/ moonlght and my night lamp on

Attachments

• IMG_1952.JPG
    IMG_1952.JPG
    192.9 KB · Views: 812
P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Nice effect Froggie.

Here's my contribution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: