stooops718

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have an Olympus Pen EP-L2. Haven't really messed around with it's setting yet. Anyone else with Pen a know what settings I should use or just any general aquarium photography tips?

Thanks in advance

stooops718

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
u have to change the white/balance and just experiment with all the settings. is that a point and shoot? i have a nikon d90
Arizona Grand Canyon Pano by Griffeyphan24, on Flickr i cant wait to get a macro lens once my tank is up and running!

It's not a point and shoot. It's a Micro 4/3 Camera. I got it with the stock 14-42mm Lens. I think I'm gonna pick up a macro lens as well. Do use a flash in macro mode?

jsanfilippo5

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
E-PL2 is a great camera, the micro 4/3 format is really good. You can get adapters for the micro 4/3 and buy some old manual focus glass for the camera.

How familiar are you with photography??? Are knowledgable in general exposure, ie. Apaerture, ISO and shutter speed?

I can help you and anyone else out here with photography related questions. I am a self employed wedding phtographer and live and breath photography!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: