Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Appending to your thread, Rookie. Hope you don't mind. Just caught this few minutes ago... post processed a bit to bring out the vibrance and saturation of the rainbow.

9551330604_00351dc004_z.jpg

PhoenixOne

"Drugs are bad...mmmkay!"
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice shot of the rainbow Widdy. I was trying to capture that yesterday out here in Old Bethpage using panorama (cell phone) but it was acting up and it soon after disappeared. That had to be one of the best looking rainbows I've seen in quite some time.

Widdy and TaboutWealth, what cameras do you guys use and for those night shots, do you use a filter lens or you set it to night shot, extended exposure? Those two night shots you guys did are amazing!

Thanks!

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Nice shot of the rainbow Widdy. I was trying to capture that yesterday out here in Old Bethpage using panorama (cell phone) but it was acting up and it soon after disappeared. That had to be one of the best looking rainbows I've seen in quite some time.

Widdy and TaboutWealth, what cameras do you guys use and for those night shots, do you use a filter lens or you set it to night shot, extended exposure? Those two night shots you guys did are amazing!

Thanks!

Thanks! Nikon D300 w/28-70mm f/2.8. Long exposure, wish I can remember how long... I'll see if I can get the EXIF data off the original for exact specs. Remote shutter release optional, or set to self-timer. Tripod a must.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: