Post Christmas goodies

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hello everyone. Here are some goodies I picked up at Wonderful World Of Fish the day after Christmas. I apologise if some of the pics aren't clear.The fish kept moving!! Also they are in my Qt at the moment and the lighting is different. Can't wait till they are in my reef tank.

Dustin Deepwater Acro

Helfrichi Firefish

Mystery Wrasse

Here is a closeup

And here is one of them together

I can't thank Steve enough! Great guy and awesome store. You guys have to check this store out.Very clean and all the livestock looks healthy.Well worth the drive from Staten Island or wherever you coming from.Nice selection of any type of fish you want (fresh/salt).He also has two nice tanks full of corals. I can't wait to go back.I found my new LFS

Last edited:

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
thanks Alex and Nyreef. I had to buy the mystery. My first was a jumper so this time I'm making sure to cover that section with eggcrate.

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Niiiiiiiiiice Steve!! I have to stop on by and check it out.I"ll be in Brooklyn later. LOL I like the card on the side of the lights from your kids too!

Great score Harry! I want that Helfrichi Firefish...lol
here's my X-mas goodies...

Last edited:

caad3

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Just be careful with the egg crate, I had a wrasse jump through, what I thought was a tight egg crate cover. I saw some netting setup from Kathy, that I might give a try

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Niiiiiiiiiice Steve!! I have to stop on by and check it out.I"ll be in Brooklyn later. LOL I like the card on the side of the lights from your kids too!
Sorry Haryy got home late today, stop by next time when u coming to Brooklyn. yeah it's tough to build when kids around lol..the card are nothing you should see my wall...lol

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
No problem Steve. I will. I'm not quite there yet but I'm sure my walls will get like that too unless I get the crayola markers that only work on that special paper!lol