grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hello everyone. Here are some goodies I picked up at Wonderful World Of Fish the day after Christmas. I apologise if some of the pics aren't clear.The fish kept moving!! Also they are in my Qt at the moment and the lighting is different. Can't wait till they are in my reef tank.

Dustin Deepwater Acro
IMG_1596.jpg

Helfrichi Firefish
IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

Mystery Wrasse
IMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

Here is a closeup
IMG_1696.jpg

And here is one of them together
IMG_1669.jpg

I can't thank Steve enough! Great guy and awesome store. You guys have to check this store out.Very clean and all the livestock looks healthy.Well worth the drive from Staten Island or wherever you coming from.Nice selection of any type of fish you want (fresh/salt).He also has two nice tanks full of corals. I can't wait to go back.I found my new LFS

Last edited:

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
thanks Alex and Nyreef. I had to buy the mystery. My first was a jumper so this time I'm making sure to cover that section with eggcrate.

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
hmmm

I started a thrad like this already.... but i got this from my gf...

Attachments

• Picture 1510.jpg
    Picture 1510.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Picture 1513.jpg
    Picture 1513.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 155

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Niiiiiiiiiice Steve!! I have to stop on by and check it out.I"ll be in Brooklyn later. LOL I like the card on the side of the lights from your kids too!

Great score Harry! I want that Helfrichi Firefish...lol
here's my X-mas goodies...

Last edited:

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
No problem Steve. I will. I'm not quite there yet but I'm sure my walls will get like that too unless I get the crayola markers that only work on that special paper!lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: