jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Rich that's cool, I'm glad it's spread out :)
With your time off we should go up to GA one afternoon and chill with Jason, he can use the company.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Now obviously its in a reef...............but is it safe in all reefs?

If you have to ask...lol

This is a very delicate Butterfly, I would not try to keep one. Jason likes to put fish that are known to eat coral into his tank, he had a parrot fish in the display as well. He's willing to take the risk and he feeds the tank around 10 times a day to make sure all the critters get enough to eat. Not too many reef keepers I know are willing to do that, or would even consider putting a 'non-reef safe' fish into a tank full of coral.

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
If you have to ask...lol

This is a very delicate Butterfly, I would not try to keep one. Jason likes to put fish that are known to eat coral into his tank, he had a parrot fish in the display as well. He's willing to take the risk and he feeds the tank around 10 times a day to make sure all the critters get enough to eat. Not too many reef keepers I know are willing to do that, or would even consider putting a 'non-reef safe' fish into a tank full of coral.

All true, but the Pyramid Butterfly is reef safe.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: