Attachments

• IMG_2237.jpg
    IMG_2237.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 214

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
my cat doesnt like the leash...but loves water...as a kitten i would find her in the toilet, playing...kinda gross...when i take a shower she always trys to get in, and if I dont stop her, she will drink water off my leg...creepy as hell when you dont see it coming....very vocal also, I hear her from the elevator when I go out...she is needy

P-DUBS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My cat loves the water, but hates getting wet, jumps in the shower after i'm done and drinks and cleans himself in the leftover water, he does the toilet thing, and also we put water in the tub and he jumps right in and cleans himself.... he hates dirty paws... he's a real premadonna

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
i have a lynx/tabby cat mix from florida i will post a pic when i can get him to smile almost 30 lbs. and 34 inches long not including the tail i have a size 9 1/2 foot and will post a pic of his head agains it lol its funny he is huge and what a mush. lmao

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
i have a lynx/tabby cat mix from florida i will post a pic when i can get him to smile almost 30 lbs. and 34 inches long not including the tail i have a size 9 1/2 foot and will post a pic of his head agains it lol its funny he is huge and what a mush. lmao

Where are the pics?? I have to see this cat!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: