masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
cool pix, heading up there in a few weeks for a day of hiking. hope the leaves are still there!

I live not too far from there. Funny you mention the leaves. I JUST MENTIONED this morning to my wife that it looked like peak this morning. Soooo peak that I said by noon it would be past peak. Sure enough, the leaves are falling real fast. Forget about a few weeks, they'll be gone in less than a couple of weeks. Sorry for the bad news, but it's also a heads up to make it up here sooner zahner :biggrin:

swimmer

ssmtcarlo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Its overnight prices are a little steep but it is an amazing place to take you significant other for the weekend. I have been going there for years and will continue to go back for as long as i am able to walk. Fell in love with Mohonk the first time i went. Also if you like dining the food is excellent!!

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
thats so gorgeous... where did you go hiking? it doesnt even look like its in the US but the name is definitely native american.

PS im jealous

It's not far from NYC. It's called Mohonk Mountain House. It is a gorgeous glacial lake located just outside New Paltz, NY. It's about 90 minutes from NYC (depending upon where you are ;) ).

Beautiful place to take a family, g/f, b/f, friends, or a day trip by yourself.

swimmer

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: