wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Figured I post some pics of my pair that i won at the raffle...

The female
photo-vi.jpg

The male
photo-vi.jpg

eazy al

onyxx owner
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Nice, I have first batch he had limited addition :) female killed the male they were a onyx n a bnw the original pair,then he came out with the others midnight n double black ,I wanna know what is the combo on those n. I think he has somethin call half black photons not sure wish he made a family tree my bigdog your pair looks nice

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Nice, I have first batch he had limited addition :) female killed the male they were a onyx n a bnw the original pair,then he came out with the others midnight n double black ,I wanna know what is the combo on those n. I think he has somethin call half black photons not sure wish he made a family tree my bigdog your pair looks nice

Here you go. I had posted this somewhere on MR earlier.

408172_10151248743800329_693641400_n.jpg

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
hey sanjay, i have a mated pair of your Double Black Photon clownfish--they have been great so far. Can you tell me anything about them? and do you have pictures of the parents? thanks

Look up a few posts and you will see the lineage diagram. That should tell you the genetics of the fish.

The parents are a nice Female Black Ocellaris and the male is the original black photon. I have since broken up the pair, since these are just by breeding experiments. I have now paired up the female with a midnight black photon, so time to start watching for the "Double Black Midnight Photons" :wink1:

sanjay.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: