Status
Not open for further replies.

latino277

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
If you ask me how to solve the problem.. both of these clowns should be banned and the thread closed.

1. for one greedy clown trying to scam another greedy clown by naming something and trying to get over and got caught.

2. for the other greedy clown trying to scam a bunch of other people on a different site and trying to get over AND getting caught AND getting banned. (for the second time) .. and then trying to play it off on here like he is innocent? R U SERIOUS? is everyone on this thread BLIND?

3. Because someone around here needs to STEP UP and start making an example of people who like to take advantage because they know they can.. because.. this great reef site we all belong too is now being referred too as a "flea market" to the rest of the reef world.. and is just turning into a stomping ground for people to take advantage of other people.

maybe it's time someone steps up around here.. otherwise.. make me a mod and i'll do it. (Just for the record.. i'm not calling out the mods.. i love all you guys.. but i mean.. come on now.. where is the line?.. is there even one?)

Bueller.. Bueller.. Bueller?

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: