an0m

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my Red Sea Reefer 350. I am moving out of state in the near future and cant take it with me, along with other goodies.
The Tank had been used for FRESH WATER ONLY (FlowerHorn Fish) and has never had substrate placed inside. It was used for about a year and has no scratches.

The goodies I'm selling were items i was collecting slowly to get into the saltwater hobby but other things became a greater priority. The boxes have all been opened for these items to make sure they were in working order but never actually seen usage. Again, the boxes are opened and inspected, THAT IS IT. please feel free to ask more questions if interested. These prices are the original prices of what i payed for these items, I am selling everything at 50 percent off.

Red Sea Reefer 350 - $1600-----------------Selling for $800 -----SALE PENDING
6 Stage Universal Water Saver Plus RO/DI System - 150GPD - $230-------------Selling for $115-- SALE PENDING
Classic 150SSS 6" Internal Space Saving Protein Skimmer- $206.99------------Selling for $100----SALE PENDING
Syncra Silent 4.0 Pump (951 GPH) - $121---------------Selling for $100-------SALE PENDING
Gyre XF150 - $269-----------------Selling for $135----------SALE PENDING
Emerald Sump 26 - $324----------------Selling for $160------SALE PENDING

Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off - $146---------------Selling for $70
Milwaukee Digital Seawater Refractometer - $99------------------Selling for $50
Reef Foundation Pro Multi Test Kit (Ca, Alk, Mg) - $55--------------------Selling for $25
Neptune Systems AquaController Apex Base System w/ Lab Grade pH Probe - $550----------------------Selling for $250

Attachments

• IMG-0802.jpg
    IMG-0802.jpg
    1,001.1 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

an0m

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If i take sometime to respond, I apologize, I'm trying to sort out the Pm's and trying to answer all of your questions.....Carbon Doser was just Sold.

Prices are ALL FIRM. feel free to ask questions about any product, I will send pics.

Pick up is in Forest Hills, Queens.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: