johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Some people have asked, so we decided to deliver:

For $15 shipped via Priority Mail you can get: (medium to strong for a 30, very strong 20)

20 Dwarf Ceriths
8 Nassarius
8 Florida Ceriths
5 Large Nerite

For $25 shipped via Priority Mail you can get: (medium to strong for a 40, very strong 30)

30 Dwarf Ceriths
13 Nassarius
13 Florida Ceriths
8 Large Nerite

For $35 shipped via Priority Mail you can get: (medium to strong for a 50, very strong 40)

40 Dwarf Ceriths
15 Nassarius
18 Florida Ceriths
12 Large Nerite

For $45 shipped via Priority Mail you can get: (medium to strong for a 70, very strong 50)

50 Dwarf Ceriths
21 Nassarius
24 Florida Ceriths
15 Large Nerite

And we have the following refugium packs on special -

Nano Refugium Pack - 2 Mangroves and Smaller portions of chaeto and gracilaria
Refugium Pack - 5 Mangroves and a chaeto and a gracilaria
Big Refugium Pack - 15 Mangroves and 1 portions of chaeto and 4 portions of gracilaria

These promotional items can be found here:
http://reefcleaners.org/index.php?page=sho...t&Itemid=34

These crews are pretty well rounded and hardy additions. The prices are also unbeatable, so no worries there. You should see decent results from them, but if you want these base crews customized you can always ask us:

Custom Clean Up Crews

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
thanks everyone!

If we decide to keep a similar "pack" item what are things you would like to see? I tend to shy away from including special needs, or potentially troublesome inverts out of packs.

Flipper

Relaxing on the Reefin
John's stuff is really top notch...he spent the time to custom tailor my order crazy order! Great guy to work with definately recommend and with free shipping WoW!

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
are all pms replied too? I have them all marked, but I can't double check with the pm system to see if there is a reply. Well if not just email me. Thanks guys!

These CUCs have now changed, the new changes shouldn't effect price much though.

tentacles

cephalopod enthusiast
is there an expiration date on these packages? I just moved my tank, and I want to give things a week to settle down before I add more inverts, just in case there's any die off. (Luckily prattreef was gracious enough to hold my corals for a week or two so I don't lose anything!)

Edit: also, if I wanted to add a few extra snails to my shopping cart along with the package, would the order still qualify for free shipping?

Last edited:

johnmaloney

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
yeas and no. the crews in this thread's first post have expired. We have new more permanent ones. The other crews didn't make as much sense depending on some things so we hammered out some issues people had. (no 5 gallon crews, etc..)

tentacles

cephalopod enthusiast
yeas and no. the crews in this thread's first post have expired. We have new more permanent ones. The other crews didn't make as much sense depending on some things so we hammered out some issues people had. (no 5 gallon crews, etc..)

I should have specified that I was asking about the newer crews :) Still really great deals though! I just wanted to add a few more nerites, but if I'm going to have to pay the extra priority shipping I could leave them out, no worries!

Also I just wanted to add that your prices are truly unbeatable. My LFS charges $5 for 3 nassarius snails!

Madman05705

Advanced Reefer
hey john i try to place an order for the 45$ crew n i added about 20 hermit crabs but i didnt get free shipping is there any way u can hook it up bro u no i order from u guys b4 i really need this crew thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: