xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Hello everyone for the past 2 days my false percula hasnt ate. Shes the first one to eat when its feeding time. Well i notice a round thingy by your belly last night. I cant figure out what it is might it be a parasite or virus? Please lmk what it is if its a virus i dont want my baby rods to get it =(

1 False Percula
2 Baby Rod's Clownfish
1 Blue Damsel
1 Bullet Goby

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Tough to say what it could be but if you have a qt tank a little pazzipro treatment wouldn't hurt and you should also try saturating your food in garlic vitamin c and selcon it helps fish battle parasites and sicknesses

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Tough to say what it could be but if you have a qt tank a little pazzipro treatment wouldn't hurt and you should also try saturating your food in garlic vitamin c and selcon it helps fish battle parasites and sicknesses

She just has a lump on her belly. Shes wasnt like that before. Im afraid to loose her she's the mother of my two baby rods lol. But yes i do have a 5G tank that i have to get back from a friend. Jr973 what will i need to set up the QT?

Last edited:

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Ceviche

Man i was tryin to get a good pic of her and nada. If you wanna take a pic then im fine with that. Btw i also kno why you coming to NJ. I will give you hint it starts with C and it ends with S lmk lol

Dude that doesnt even sound right... lol For the ones that dont know what hes refering too its "CEVICHE" and the "S" is for more than one plate of this famouse ecuadorian dish.

Attachments

• Ceviche.bmp
    147.8 KB · Views: 79

eazy al

onyxx owner
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Angelo is it possible that it ate something like a string from a cleaning glass pad just an example) and it got stuck on the anal canal so no poop could come out. All jokes aside it happened to me when I had fresh water to my arrowanna

Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
Angelo is it possible that it ate something like a string from a cleaning glass pad just an example) and it got stuck on the anal canal so no poop could come out. All jokes aside it happened to me when I had fresh water to my arrowanna

You have to wait till DEC or JANUARY I think that's when he said he will be back. He went to get a education and some MR Detox :)

Fix Your Fin Or Get Your Fin Fixed!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: