Doc

Reef Doctor
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ok so I've had the thing for 4 months without assembling it, but now I have. I'm a bit comfused on how to proceed. I've got my inflow on, should keep the yellow line (Flush, I think) open. Also how to I get the water out of the tank and into the blue line for me to use? I color coded the lines just like he did in the diagram.

Thanks,
Doc

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
If you keep the yellow valve (flush line) parallel to the tubing, you'll continuously flush your filters and will get virtually no RO/DI water. Before each use I flush my filters. When you're done flushing, only about 2 or 3 minutes, turn that ball valve perpendicular to the tubing. This will redirect the water through your DI filter.

HTH,
Russ

BTW, can't help with the drinking water container, I don't use one.

Doc

Reef Doctor
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
THanks Jawwad, I used it for my fish tank and my own water supply. The stuff is good. So far no leaks. The tank is really coming along. I just convertyed my sump to the refuggium it was crying out to be and the tank is looking great. Thanks for you help eberyone. Hope to see you soon at the swap set-up

doc

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: