Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have a 28 JBJ nano and want to add a skimmer.

Im wondering what others have used and what they thought of it. I am most likely looking for a HOB skimmer or something that fits in the rear chamber, but would like others input on their experiences.

Pics would also be great if you have them....dont want something too unsightly hanging off the tank either.

Thanks

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
That thing is CRAP.

Do you have a standard hood on the tank or are you using different lighting? I have a few nano skimmers. cpr hang on and aqua c remora I used when I had my LED's on top. I also have a sapphire aquatics that fits in the back chamber all are very good skimmers. If any of those interest you pm me.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I am a little skeptical of a $40 skimmer too...plus i wanna stay away from the air driven skimmers and go with a aqua c remora or the bak-pak. I just wanna make sure that the pump fits in the back chambers

I have no top and Im running a Current NEP T5.

STHILL

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
That thing is CRAP.

Do you have a standard hood on the tank or are you using different lighting? I have a few nano skimmers. cpr hang on and aqua c remora I used when I had my LED's on top. I also have a sapphire aquatics that fits in the back chamber all are very good skimmers. If any of those interest you pm me.

love that sapphire aquatics skimmer i have it on my redsea max

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: