rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Ok so im looking into getting a rimless tank and came across a Deepblue 30g rimless "frag" tank so with that being said im going to assume that its not reef ready. Now the price that i found this for seems respectable to me $130 am i right or wrong? is there a better deal out there that i dont know about? im not completely sold into buying it just yet because my next question is can i make this tank a RR one cus i really dont want to do HOB. been there done that lol thanks for the help!

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Ok so im looking into getting a rimless tank and came across a Deepblue 30g rimless "frag" tank so with that being said im going to assume that its not reef ready. Now the price that i found this for seems respectable to me $130 am i right or wrong? is there a better deal out there that i dont know about? im not completely sold into buying it just yet because my next question is can i make this tank a RR one cus i really dont want to do HOB. been there done that lol thanks for the help!

I think that all DB Rimless are RR.. My 75 is RR and all the Glass is tempered, so no drilling!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: