probe dms

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What is this "when you're done with it" sentiment? When you're done what, looking at it? The only time you should be "done" with a fish is if you're using it to clear up some pests or algae, unless you're using a fish to cycle a tank (which you should not be doing).

Yah- the clowns you want are a good choice. Also echoing trigger's suggestion of gobies and blennies- they are nice docile fish that don't add too much to your bioload.

when people first start their tanks they get starter fish, then they want to get MORE AND DIFFERENT FISH and sometime their tanks can't house all those fish so when said person is done with the cycle and stocked his tank they way said person wants, he or she may want another fish but dont have space. That's when you are DONE with the one you started with. Donate the 3 dollar damsel back to someone or a store and get a pretty trigger or something. Im starting to think yall are like 60 year olds up in here. what gives?

yah-the submariner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
just soaking p the knowledge probe. that's how you become a Jedi. i get your point as well,though. i've benefited in the past from from upgrades and have given from my freshwater upgrades as well.
my main point was i'm not into fish cycling (and i'm not talking about the aquatic x-games) donating and trading on the other hand is a MR staple.
that said you sure you want to donate rocks? i know you're the iphone king and i have a droid-x and droid 3-i might be the enemy.lol
nah,i'm too much of a noob to pretend,everything helps man,i appreciate it! that's really generous

probe dms

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
just soaking p the knowledge probe. that's how you become a Jedi. i get your point as well,though. i've benefited in the past from from upgrades and have given from my freshwater upgrades as well.
my main point was i'm not into fish cycling (and i'm not talking about the aquatic x-games) donating and trading on the other hand is a MR staple.
that said you sure you want to donate rocks? i know you're the iphone king and i have a droid-x and droid 3-i might be the enemy.lol
nah,i'm too much of a noob to pretend,everything helps man,i appreciate it! that's really generous

Back a few years ago when I returned to the hobby, the people on this board helped me out tons. That's what this board is all about anyway. Sharing knowledge, and even the things we put in the tanks. So sure you can grab a few pieces from my tank. I have a wall of LR. You just gotta come to get it.

and yeah were android friendly over here as well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: