RareZ

Azad
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
The one that is for sale is Used condition and I am not sure if it comes with the TDS but from the picture it seems like it comes with the Pressure gague.

Here's the picture that was provided to me.
1b_1.JPG

Mr.Blik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rarez, I just bought this unit from Air-Water-Ice (have to set up this week) but I paid 2 Beans for it....if you can get it for $100 with replacement filters....PULL THE TRIGGER MAN!!!!

;)

RareZ

Azad
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
With this sytem or any other system, a unit with 75gpd or 100gpd (brand new). How long will this sytem make water for me before i need to replace filters if I were using the system for a 55G setup.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
RareZ said:
With this sytem or any other system, a unit with 75gpd or 100gpd (brand new). How long will this sytem make water for me before i need to replace filters if I were using the system for a 55G setup.

Lots of variables:

TDS of the source water
Temperature of source water
Water pressure from your source
Evaporation rate of your tank
Frequency of water changes...

Well, you get the idea.

Mr.Blik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with Deanos, there are so many variables that pinpointing the life span of the filters with any certainty is almost impossible. That said, if you go online to the Air-Water-Ice website you can pick up a 6 pack of filters (2-Sediment, 2-Caron Block 5 micron, 2-Carbon Block 1 mircon) for $40. You can also get the DI Refillable kit which will let you refill your DI about 4 times, $50.

My point is that for $90 (plus S&H) you can get enough filters to last you for quite some time. IMHO, totally worth the expense!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: