MeanGreenEyes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
LOL,this thread:priceless. Meangreeneyes,just made me stand up from computer walk over and stare at my sleeping wife,lol.who knows how many times i've been bamboozled!??
That said i'll purchase a hobby related item and put it in a Gamestop bag. when she's pissed that i bought some overpriced video game i just tell her it's a fish related item.i just put it in the bag for leaks. for the split second she's glad i didn't buy the game,i say "cool right?" and walk away quickly. the only thing many of the women i know think is more ridiculous than the hobby,is gaming.lol

All I can do is lmao...we all obviously do our dirt in one form or another...I love video games too...so I feel your pain...lol.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Went to vistis Jason at Frags Unlimited and just told the wife "going out to a store" she just looked at me and smirked...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

:lol_large
I did it! I pulled one off.:teeth: Dropped hubby off at his friend, ran off, and got me 2 Black Ice w/something else mix that I forgot already.lol Raised back home, but he was already in the house.:bigeyes: Now what do I do? How I'm I going to get these little guys in to their tank without him noticing? Not going to happen especially since the tank for the babies is located right next to his seat.:rolleyes: Well, luckily Wingo had given me a huge bag of chaeto. I stood right in front of hubby, and pulled the huge bag of chaeto out of my MR cooler bag. He took one look at the chaeto, and exclaimed; "what the he[[ is that?"
I told him "it's chaeto", and I proceeded to put it in the tank as he walked away. I quickly slipped the smaller bag with the babies in to the tank behind the chaeto bag. When he left the room again about 1/2 hour later I put the chaeto in the tank followed by the 2 babies.:teeth: It is 3 hours later, and he has not noticed.:cat:
I'm pretty certain the Super Bowl helped me out on this one......:lol_large

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: