Rating - 100%
103   0   0
1.first question is one of my turbo snails has this turmor thing growin on its side and also it has these small plants that open and close on it. should i take that turbo snail out and what the hell is that stuff.2. when u feed frozen food to ur fishs do u let it set inside a cup with ur tank water so it can dissolve or do u just throw a piece inside the tank . just askin cuz most of the time the food just falls down on the sand and i be thinkin that they might not find it . sorry if the questions are stupid just askin for some help . thank u

Breezp

Reef Geek
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
yea i have seen tons of barnacles on rocks and stuff, its no big deal, and i always defrost it in a cup of tank water before i throw it in.... and if u realli wanna get into it, you get some garlic additive like Garlic Extreme by kent, and put some of that in the cup of water with food. It will help reduce parasites and keep ur fish nice and healthy. Its also good if one of your fish is not eating, it will attract finicky eaters. And nobody will laugh at ur questions... we were all beginners at one point:wink1:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Breezp said:
1. i always defrost it in a cup of tank water before i throw it in.... 2. and if u realli wanna get into it, you get some garlic additive like Garlic Extreme by kent, and put some of that in the cup of water with food. It will help reduce parasites and keep ur fish nice and healthy. Its also good if one of your fish is not eating, it will attract finicky eaters. 3. And nobody will laugh at ur questions... we were all beginners at one point:wink1:

1. i do the same which leads to number 2
2. i premix the frozen cube in some tankwater with the cube and kents garlic extreme.. (fish love it and it does reduce parasites... Ich dont like garlic) :fish:<--- ask my hippo tang.. he blew a big kiss to the garlic extreme bottle and gave a kiss to my cleaner shrimps... lmao
3. we will def. positively never ever laugh at a question.. as breezp said we all were beginners which we all were with all individual questions... its great that the new guys ask questions that shows u care about whats going on in ur tank.. (one way i look at it) and you also want to learn more...

keep up the great work.. and keep asking away.... :grouphug:

Breezp

Reef Geek
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
never be afraid to ask a question.... someone is guarenteed to answer the question, or they know the place where u can find the answer.... deanos is the link king!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: