Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
OK rule out sally lightfoot. I happened to witness him actually attack and kill my Yellow tang a half hour ago. He has since dragged him to the back of the tank behind the rockwork and is chowing down on him. Keep in mind this morning the YT was in perfect health, eating and swimming fine. Me and my big mouth.

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I have (2) Sally's.

The only thing I see them do was pick at stressed corals.
But to take down a fish!!!!!
peur.gif

barebucta

Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
Chiefmcfuz said:
OK rule out sally lightfoot. I happened to witness him actually attack and kill my Yellow tang a half hour ago. He has since dragged him to the back of the tank behind the rockwork and is chowing down on him. Keep in mind this morning the YT was in perfect health, eating and swimming fine. Me and my big mouth.

Chief you witness this? Didn't try to help any? :scratchch That's one expensive meal kinda like "Tavern on the Green" in the fish world. Sorry about the loss.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
182_sally1.jpg

I have a large one of these. The YT swam up to him all of the time for a cleaning and would get nipped. But never saw him kill anything. Till I opened my big mouth I mean. It was a baby YT about 1.5-2 inches had for about a month and yeah he was doing fine, no sunken stomach ate like a pig.

Saw the immediade aftermath Lion-O, I watched him swim up for a cleaning and then next I knew about a minute later the YT was in his pincers dead. I can't put my hands in the tank right now, I burnt my forearms at my firehouse working on one of the engines.

Liz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
emerald crabs

If ever you had a problem with algae emerald crabs rock and I would highly recommend.
NVS038.jpg
they are my lil green soldiers

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: