SaltWaterN00b

\/\/h47 @ n00b !!!
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Are they really THAT hard to take care of? My wife loves them and I like to make her smile, just wondering how much is involved for them. I know i read its tough but how tough? I never read why they are hard to take care of just to avoid them.

Any info would be helpful!

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
well i don't know too much about them other than i know they need very low flow - so many corals you would keep would be out...

i think theres a site - seahorse.org or something thats all about them!

oonycxwilloo

Vendor
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Well my girlfriend HAD a pair and 1 did'nt make it...but she still has 1 left...and she loves it...well to me it does'nt seem that hard to take care of him...all she has to do is feed it like twice a day with a turkey baser and that lil guy is doing fine...the only problem is that during feeding time... the cleaner shrimp always steals his food from him so its a pain in the ass to try to feed the sea horse

by the way SALTWATERNOOB give me a call ...i had called the number you gave me..your wife wrote down my number...

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
What Reefer420 said about the flow
and depending if the seahorse was tank raised or not
If it was tank raised, it'll probably eat frozen foods, just needs to be fed minimum of once a day, preferably twice
if not tank raised, it'll need live food only unless you're lucky

SaltWaterN00b

\/\/h47 @ n00b !!!
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
oonycxwilloo said:
Well my girlfriend HAD a pair and 1 did'nt make it...but she still has 1 left...and she loves it...well to me it does'nt seem that hard to take care of him...all she has to do is feed it like twice a day with a turkey baser and that lil guy is doing fine...the only problem is that during feeding time... the cleaner shrimp always steals his food from him so its a pain in the ass to try to feed the sea horse

by the way SALTWATERNOOB give me a call ...i had called the number you gave me..your wife wrote down my number...

Will do man thanks for the call, as soon as I get home I will call you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: