Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Hope you guys that suggested feeding the sick fish to other fish weren't serious!

What do you think would happen to the fish you feed the sick fish to? I would not recommend this as the fish you feed the sick fish to can possibly contract the disease.

Custom05Taco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hope you guys that suggested feeding the sick fish to other fish weren't serious!

What do you think would happen to the fish you feed the sick fish to? I would not recommend this as the fish you feed the sick fish to can possibly contract the disease.

I don't think that would happen. IMO most fish in the ocean that get sick or injured become a bigger fishes meal. If you think of sharks they prey on injured animals a lot of the time.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I don't think that would happen. IMO most fish in the ocean that get sick or injured become a bigger fishes meal. If you think of sharks they prey on injured animals a lot of the time.

Not all have the same metabolism. While some may, some may not. I would not take the chance. No big deal this obviously is just my opinion.;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: