Chongpark27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
I just purchased a canopy with 175metal halides 10000k and 4 t5 combo, i want to add the blue moon lunar lights, any suggestions of what brand would look the best and that is easy to install or should i just replace all the t5 50/50 bulbs with actinics. Info would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am running "Current" Blue Leds ....Comes 2 leds per fixture, and is plug and play plus each fixture has the ablitity to have an add on to it (another fixture) with attached wire, very user friendly and very cool at night!!!.....and very cost friendly, about $20 for fixture 1 and add ons are about $14....

Attachments

• LunarLight1.jpg
    LunarLight1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 104
  • LunarLight2.jpg
    LunarLight2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Moonlights.jpg
    Moonlights.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 106

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I had a coralife moon light it suction cupped to the outside of the tank and it was nice and bright lit my whole 29 no problem. Deepwater had a few instock at a god price. PM him see what he's got left he usually gives good deals!

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
Moonlights are suppose to be dim. About 2 per 36" is a good frame to work with. Your not looking for moonlights that will light up your entire aquarium like its daylight. Those fixtures with like a bazillion LED's arent what you're looking for... I recommend those icecap moonlights, i've seen them in action I have to get one or two myself...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: