Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
My overflow is rated at 300 gph and it's running thru 3/4'' tubing. I'm looking for an in-sump return pump that can lift the water approx 4' thru 3/4'' tubing while going thru a SCWD. I'll put a ball valve in to adjust for flow and a union to allow for maintnance.

I'm looking for something quiet and energy efficient.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Kasei,
Where the hell were you yesterday? I took one of your Bi-color cleaners as Jim was getting nervous at 5:30 pm :lol2:

Craig,
Ditto on the Eheim 1260. Very reliable pump and much quieter than a Mag and will last a lot longer. I've had an Eheim for about 17 yrs now and it still runs fine.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
My daughter is sick and I felt ill as well. Jim never called me. I would have come to pick them up but whatever. No big deal.

Kasei

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Look into the Quietone pumps from Foster and Smith, very reliable, very quiet, the prices are good and does not heat up the water from the motor....They also have many models for increased GPH's...I have the 3000 model rated for 780gph....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: