Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
WIth the recent influx of new people here it is getting more and more difficult to remember where everyong lives. It is also nice to have a reference about the kind of tank you have as well. So please fill out your profile and please if you already have a profile update it for us. Thanks :)

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ok now I am thinking filling out your profile might be a little too complicated..... maybe you could just fill out your location in your profile? It makes it alot easier when you decide to sell things here and if you ask for advice sometimes there are MR members close to you that can come over and help you out.

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Kind of slightly off topic, but not by much... I like on RC when there is a space at the bottom of your post where you can put in all of your tank information. I think that this along with your location, is really good information to have when reading someones post, especially when they need help.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Kind of slightly off topic, but not by much... I like on RC when there is a space at the bottom of your post where you can put in all of your tank information. I think that this along with your location, is really good information to have when reading someones post, especially when they need help.

Matt, all you have to do is add that info to your signature.

tomzpc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that when I look at my profile that it lists "books" under interests with a blank space but when I go to edit my profile there is no option for it.
What am I missing, besides my brain sometimes. :banghead:

evik

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm new here, I filled out my location :wink1: but I'm confused about what means PM. I'm going for the first time to the swap and wanted to get some frags, but don't know what to do :mad: Can anybody help :happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: