EricRichardz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just had a simple question,
I have a used Aquatic Life 6 Lamp T5 HO and was looking to upgrade in a few month but I'm unsure of what to get. any suggestions?
yes I'm new to the Hobby. lol

Thanks for your time.

Clink51

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
it depends on what you want to grow. When you figure that out then go onto lighting. im personally a big fan of LEDS.
IMO, if you are gonna go SPS, do an LED/T5 combo. Anything else, go LED. thats just my .02
good luck!

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
aqua illumination or ecotech can't be beat. They are also the same company so don't get too hung up on " i need gen 3 pros!!" either light choice the hydra 56 or gen 3s are awesome. You could do kessils but with experience with both the gen 3 and hydra id have to tell you that those are your best bets. If you want ful control (storm mode, acclimation mode, light dimming, moon light) you may also be interested in pairing them to a Apex controller

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
best bang for you buck is aqua illuminations but you can never go wrong with radios come by the store we use both in our store we can give you a hands on experience with both the help with your decision

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: