nycearnestchink

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
thx bro its on the way ! . ill be sure tokeep it out the dsb 4- 5 inches but hel. many of those things on the glass pods or micro life , ABOUTTA COMMIT GENOCIDE :3

ourcoralreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Why don?t you try the flipper it has worked very well for me doesn?t scratch glass (unless you get into the sand then you have a higher chance of scratching) the magnet keeps it at a perfect level and when they go on sale you can get them cheap i purchased 2 for 2 of my tanks and i love them

theMeat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The flipper max is awesome and the best magnetic cleaner out there. But it's 80 bucks, and while great for in between quick cleaning, still not as thorough as getting your hands in the tank with a razor and getting some muscle behind it.

ourcoralreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
40g
he doesn?t need the max he needs the regular and at $40 its not bad i got mine from brs for $31 on sale
And as themeat said you will need to get your hand wet every once in a while but its well worth it does a amazing job

samster

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yes razors can scratch glass if not careful. I always use razor blades even on paint runs on cars, and What I do is just take the razor to a grinder on the edges, or with sand paper to round out the edges.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: