Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I started two reef bowls. Both are one gallon. I wanted to be able to experiment with a baseline (I know it's a soft baseline).

Here are some pics. These are two weeks in. I'm excited to witness the changes in the tank.

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_20181112_155904.jpg
    IMG_20181112_155904.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_20181112_160007.jpg
    IMG_20181112_160007.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 398
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your interest! We are on week three and all are doing well. The clown is in there because I didn't have another hospital tank. We will see how it goes. I put a three sexy shrimp in tank one. Tank one already had ghost shrimp because my purple in tank two (unseen in pics) ate them. I'm afraid the ghost shrimp ate the sexy shrimp. Haven't seen them for a few days but the levels are all still near zero. Heartbroken at my mistake.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Andylee,

I'm not actually sure which lights I'm using. I found them on taobao and had a Chinese reefkeeper help me translate. I'll ask him the name and model numbers. So far, so good. I've found that my water is pristine and don't actually need to change it even biweekly. The corals are doing well. In fact, I'm going to have to remove some. Too crowded and growing (Well, some are). Also, I switched one of the bowls to a 2 gallon rectangle tank because I could clean the glass without knocking things around.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: