Milkbone

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
????

I presume that this thread is a joke?..but just in case/ Please when you reset up your tank DO NOT USE ANY LIVESTOCK/ CORAL in the initial setup. A great way to acclimate your water is to get a lobster from your local fish store & keep him for 2-3 months (keep track of water & document). Afterwards put in a couple of pieces of LR & a couple of damsels. GO SLOW!!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I presume that this thread is a joke?..but just in case/ Please when you reset up your tank DO NOT USE ANY LIVESTOCK/ CORAL in the initial setup. A great way to acclimate your water is to get a lobster from your local fish store & keep him for 2-3 months (keep track of water & document). Afterwards put in a couple of pieces of LR & a couple of damsels. GO SLOW!!
Milkbone, unfortunately this is no joke.

Zuska, click Advanced, click Manage Attachements, click browse choose your pics, click upload, click submit.

Zuska, you haven't introduced fish to the new tank yet have you? Please say no...

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
no still old stock the old stock were all in a qt for about 4 months. I need to sell my 65 gallon tank inorder to get a new one. I have to room for 2. so new one RR i need it.so i can finally start to cycle over summer. when i start school again i can go and start to add things to the tank.

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
pics

pics of th 45 tank

Attachments

• Pictures124.jpg
    Pictures124.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Pictures126.jpg
    Pictures126.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Pictures127.jpg
    Pictures127.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 80

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: