Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I noticed that feeding pellets too often raises phosphates like crazy.

This maybe true, but only if you overfeed!
Also pellets lying around uneatin def leaves a trail of red cyano ... :irked:

I also have an issue with some hair algae but only on my koralia's .. in all my tanks ive done this one (the only one that i have ever run T5 HO's is the one to have hair algae) as well as one or two bubble algaes popping up on the rocks ... thinking about getting an algae blenny to start should help so iv'e heard ...

Last edited:

fishguy23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Ok my phosphate level is at .05 according to the lfs test kit, I am going to do a 20% water change and siphon whatever I can today and replenish bwith ro/di water & will post results after

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
This maybe true, but only if you overfeed!
Also pellets lying around uneatin def leaves a trail of red cyano ... :irked:

I also have an issue with some hair algae but only on my koralia's .. in all my tanks ive done this one (the only one that i have ever run T5 HO's is the one to have hair algae) as well as one or two bubble algaes popping up on the rocks ... thinking about getting an algae blenny to start should help so iv'e heard ...

I don't know if 6 pellets per clownfish per day is exactly overfeeding. These pellets are also .5mm big so I'm actually underfeeding.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: