Mario

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I used to have a lot of bryopsis taking over the tank, but after addition of a refugium, that went away followed by calerpa mexicana. I changed to RO/DO water and that has abated, but not dissappeared. Should I add the phosban reactor as well or remove the refugium AND add the reactor?

I feel that the (refugium+skimmer-hangon) is very cumbersome together with the reactor on a 26 gallon bowfront

Any ideas?

Regards

Mario

boardryder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have basically had your problem now for the past couple months and I just cannot get rid of the algae in my display tank. I am finally just going to get a phosban reactor and I sure hope it works as everyone says.

Rtam3185

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey Mario, if your refugium is not a HOB I would recommend you to add the Phosban Reactors. I have 2 hanging on my fuge. One is running Carbon and the other is running Phosban. The phosban has really taken care of my phosphates along with my macro algae. I tend to....feed a lot :P

Mario

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[Hey man, what does HOB mean. I have one that is one the back of the tank, with chaeto. The chaeto grows but also the mexicana in the main tank. I will try the phosban as well

Thanks everyone

quote=Rtam3185;471967]Hey Mario, if your refugium is not a HOB I would recommend you to add the Phosban Reactors. I have 2 hanging on my fuge. One is running Carbon and the other is running Phosban. The phosban has really taken care of my phosphates along with my macro algae. I tend to....feed a lot :P[/quote]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: