JJSBLM

Crazy Pico guy
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
im generally a believer that if it's to good to be true chances are; it probably is.

came across this website on a super cheap overflow box (im in the process of collecting things for a 30g tank)

here is where i found that & many other things that are a bit to cheap to be true

JJSBLM

Crazy Pico guy
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
You should try one of the vendors or sponsors here. They are great to deal with!

this is no help

duke62 said:
jbm you live close to me bring your tank over and ill drill it.pm me

i believe it has a tempered glass bottom, (ie) no drilling. Otherwise i would not be asking about overflow boxes. i still have not even decided on a sump arrangement. if i want a refugium, or just a plain old wet dry

Pareef

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant help with the overflow question but I've bought from that site both my light and skimmer and happy with them and they ship quick hope this helps a little

Mr. Softy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
im generally a believer that if it's to good to be true chances are; it probably is.

came across this website on a super cheap overflow box (im in the process of collecting things for a 30g tank)

here is where i found that & many other things that are a bit to cheap to be true
I used a dual drain version of that over flow years ago. It worked well, but the only draw back i found was that it has no grill on the front and used to suck everything (fish...) that went near it down the drain. I cut a piece of egg grate to fit snugly in the opening to prevent that from happening. I know that i could have put a piece of foam in there, but i didn't want to put my hands in the tank every few days to remove it for cleaning. Thats a pretty good price. Just hope the cost of shipping makes it worth while. Good luck.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: