JLAudio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Anyone have experience with orange tree sponge, because I just got a gorgeous piece from saltwaterfish.com and I just read the little bio on it and didnt do a good research check.

JLAudio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Check with leslies and/or kathyc. I think they have had luck. I haven't had luck with them myself though.

that really sux, esprcially when it seems you keep the impossible alive. I hate when these websites dont list te reality of the organisms needs and survival chances

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Thanks for the compliment :) but I wouldn't judge the sponges difficulty based on my experience. I heavily feed my tanks so my water params are not always the cleanest and I frequently have cyano outbreaks. This may have contributed to my failures. Lets see what Leslie and Kathy have to say.

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Mine is still alive after 6 months, but I am not sure how much it is growing. Also, I kept it in a very dark place at first. Recently, I moved it to a more lighted higher flow area. Although its siphons are open more often, it is collecting cyano.

JLAudio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Mine is still alive after 6 months, but I am not sure how much it is growing. Also, I kept it in a very dark place at first. Recently, I moved it to a more lighted higher flow area. Although its siphons are open more often, it is collecting cyano.

Thanks Lesle! I hope I can have the same goodluck

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: