michaelp

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I used to have a 120g tank at my old office, but recently upgrade. Now I have a 220g tank, with a 70g fuge (also on display).

I just had some fish and beginner corals, two clowns, a sailfin tang, scooter blenny, and that was about it.

Now I can really do some awesome coral layouts and maybe have some more exotic fish (anenomes/fan worms).

Just so I don't leave this question entirely open ended... anyone have anything bad to say about zebra eels in my setup?
I have a secure lid, lots of space, will put any shrimp/crabs in the fuge not the main tank.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Snowflakes are great, but not compatible with crustacean or small fish!!
Zebra eel is a better choice!
Biggest problem with eels in any Reef or FOWLR is that they are for ever rearranging the rocks.;) I have both a zebra and a snowflake in my fowlr, in a fowlr it isn't so bad.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I believe bigger is better, the bigger they are, the better the chance of survival....or the store on 38th(and I think 10th ave...nyaquariumservices.net/.com I think) has one in stock, or did a week ago...you might be able to put a pistol shrimp or something in the tank w/ the zebra(atleast this is what I was told by another MR member...he said that a pistol might be tough enough))

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: