emmanuel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I just got my 2 vortechs with battery back up can anyone imagine how pissed i must be after contemplating this $1000 purchase for a year and finally getting it and not being able to use it ?
I spent the last 2 hours reprogramming it over and over thinking maybe I messed up or maybe 6 feet is too far apart for the wireless drivers how about 4 feet more holes in the wall how about 2 feet more holes in the wall One controller runs a few seconds then blinks red then runs again and then keeps blinking red and has to be unplugged to reset .The other is running fine

emmanuel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
let me add the price of these things is way high but I've been thinking about it for a year now and wanted to get it off my mind If anyone wants these but thinks the price is too high consider how much you save in electric depending on your tank in the long run and if the power went out and you were not around . I have 2 generators one for the tank and one for the house but if I'm away for the weekend the 30 hours the backup buys you could mean saving thousands in livestock. I used to have a closed loop mag 9 with 2 seaswirls (currently for sale) and a moded mj 1200 that used more electric and put heat in the tank , so I guess the price wasn't all that bad at least I'll try to get myself to believe that.

nick96ss

That thing got a HEMI ?
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
see i told you :cheers:
oh yeah and now i don't have to hear about them anymore , now if you would just get that larger tank i really would be in peace.:lol2:

Last edited:

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
In addition, Ecotech marine is litterally a phone call away. When I had issues initially with my mp40w i called and my phone call was returned in under 30 minutes.....I did this on 2 seperate occasions and i must say they have one of the finest customer service departments I have ever come accross. Just my 2 cents. Now if i could just get my wetside adapter to move like a sea swirl or hydor....hmmm....:splitspin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: