meagheavz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just baught 8 berghia nudi. i put a soda botle in my tank but non of the shmp have been going in it, are there other ways of catching them without moving the rockscape around? my nui will be here tues.. im afriad they'll eat them all

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
why not try some seaweed or piece of mysis inside the bottle first.

also I'm assuming that you have aiptasia, and the peppermint shrimp did not do their job so you picked up some nudis ? where did you get them ?

Pedro Nuno Ferreira

Liquid Breathing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

meagheavz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no i didnt put any food in it i will try that tomorrow, im gonn have faith in the nudi becuz everything else ive done has not done a damn thing but waste my money and make me more mad

Marteen

Meow?
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Remember that large aptasia can sting and kill the nudis. You need to still go into the tank and cull the larger aptasia or you'll never get rid of them. Once you have removed the larger ones keep doing it, until they don't come back. The nudis will take care of the little ones and eventually finish them off. This may also be the reason why your peppermints aren't doing their job as well.

Pedro Nuno Ferreira

Liquid Breathing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why wouldnt they eat the large ones... i think if they went around them the right way they could get them

Hi meagheavz ;-)
Strategically speaking you might think well, but the reality is that the larger they get the more powerful they become so like that their stinging power is to much for the nudis as well for the shrimps even though these last ones are armoured.

Cheers
Pedro Nuno ;-)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: