JJSBLM

Crazy Pico guy
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Excuse this noob question..

but i see on other forms that people are willing to ship corals.. Is this a good idea? Well specificaly zoanthids. At this point in my reef keeping im not interested in anything other than the zoo's.

well anyway can they be shipped safely? priority? or must it be over night?

marki24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
yeah zoas you can ship you will ususally get them in a ziploc back with a moist paper towel and the zoas in it. Thats how I have been receiving my zoas. Its the way most people send them and there is nothing wrong with it sometimes I received the frag 4 days later and it was still alive.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Zoas can ship well . One of the other sites I go to used to have the Zoa Thermos. It was like a Don't break the Chain you took some zoas from your tank and put them in a regular thermos and mailed it to the next person on the list. It's just an idea especially if you are going to get a frag.

QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
i actually think that thermos idea is a really cool idea.. we should get that started.. it would suck tho if you got zoas you already had.. you know.. but it be cool getting something in the mail not knowing what zoa you were getting. i'd do that.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: