thezar77

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys looking for a skimmer i have plenty of room behind tank and also would be open to putting it in sump (wichever option works best) i dont want to spend a ton of money but i also dont want a piece of crap. maybe some good brandnames would help...

thanks guys

gimincorp

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
hey guys looking for a skimmer i have plenty of room behind tank and also would be open to putting it in sump (wichever option works best) i dont want to spend a ton of money but i also dont want a piece of crap. maybe some good brandnames would help...

thanks guys
I still have not sold my Remora AquaC (I think I remember the name correctly). If you are interested, it is a HOB skimmer that comes complete with the Skimmer HOB, in-tank box & water pump. Pretty powerful - looks like it is for 55-75 gallon or even larger tank.

autoponicz