Hungriee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
one of my acan lord rainbows are starting to melt when the others are booming heads left and right. :eek:

Not sure why this small piece is slowly wasting away. I start to see the white skeleton part, the polyps are all slowly dying, is there anything I can do? I've read that this is normal since 1/10 will just waste away for no reason.

Any interceptor dip i try to save it? its edges of the polyps have receeded but I still see the tentacles when its hungry.

finksmart

SPS Fanatic
Vendor
Rating - 100%
268   0   0
Interceptor is for red bugs that only bother acros. So you probably don't need to dip it. But is it next to other corals? Sometimes when corals are too close to one another, the more aggressive one will literally melt away the tissues on the other one.

Hungriee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
umm its in front a duncan, next to a bunch of acan lords and a rock w/ zoas on it.

i did notice one of my astreas falling on it one day and since then its been receeding. could the snail have damaged it? my hermits step over it all the time

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: